Note when your boat registration is set to expire. When you and your boat are ready to hit the water, you don't want an expired registration to keep you from having fun.
For insurance purposes, take note of any available identification numbers for both your trailer and watercraft. Take pictures of your boat and any other valuable items before storing.
If you're storing for more than two months, remove the battery and store it in a cool, dry location. If you're storing for more than six months, use a battery tender (also called a battery maintainer or charger) to make sure the battery will have enough charge to run when you finally take the boat out of storage.
Always check your boat's owner's manual for safety rules and complete instructions for boat storage and towing.
Waterworld South Africa’s premium new and used boat, jetski, side by side and quad bike dealer
Waterworld has been selling new and used boats for almost 40 years. In addition to our boat ranges, Waterworld also offers a massive range of Can-Am Side by Side vehicles, Sea Doo jetskis, Can-Am quad bikes and Can-Am Spyder. We are South Africas biggest Sea-Doo and Can-Am dealer and have the largest range in the country
- We are stockist of imported boat brands such as MasterCraft Boats, Chaparral, Regal, Cobolt, Avalon Pontoons as well as local boats such as Panache boats, Odyssey 650, Viking boats, Carrera boats, Angler boats, Classic 230 and many others.
- We also stock Mercury outboard motors, Mercury inboard motors and Evinrude outboards
- We carry the biggest range of waterskiing & boating accessories in South Africa & carry for than R2million worth of Sea Doo & Can Am parts.
- If you looking for the perfect boat with the best service in the industry, look no further.
- We are based in Gauteng but for a small extra fee we deliver country wide
- If we don’t have what you are looking for contact us and we will find it for you