CAN-AM OUTLANDER X MR 650 ATV
CAN-AM OUTLANDER X MR 650 ATV
1 SEATER ATV
CAN-AM ATV WHERE MUD HAS MET ITS MATCH
Find the deep end and jump in. The new 2019 Can-Am Outlander X mr 650 ATV gives unmatched mud performance with wider, revised suspension that makes the most of legendary Rotax® power and mud-specific upgrades.
- Rotax® V-twin engine
- Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™️) with riding modes
- New arched double A-arm front suspension with front sway bar
- 28-in. ITP Mega Mayhem† tires
- 12-in. cast-aluminum wheels
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS™)
- Visco-Lok‡ QE auto-locking front differential
- Relocated radiator
- 3,000-lb (1,361 kg) WARN† winch with roller fairlead
- Heavy-duty front bumper
Rotax 650 V-Twin engine CONTINUE THE ROTAX LEGEND
The Outlander X mr 650 takes the 62-hp Rotax 650 and puts all of its torque to the ground with responsive throttle, a signature roar, and power to spare. Renowned for flexible reliability in harsh conditions and easy maintenance, Rotax engines have seen every corner of the world—and that's not a boast.
Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Feel off-road terrain like never before with Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS), which gives easy steering assistance and adapts its response to the vehicle's speed. At lower speeds, assistance is increased to reduce your steering effort while at higher speeds it's reduced to return maximum feel to the rider. Choose between three modes to match the conditions.
Fully revised front and rear suspension FOR REACHING NEW PEAKS
The most significant Outlander upgrade yet, it's all about taking the ride even farther. Starting with front arched A-arms, sway bar, and revised wheels for a wider stance and more confident handling. The independent rear suspension eliminates scrub and camber changes for unparalleled vertical wheel control—rather than in a flexive butterfly motion. Rotax power with leading traction and power transfer.
Relocated radiator for optimum cooling UP-FRONT COOLING SETUP
For heavy service and located in place of the front rack, the Can-Am Outlander X mr's radiator is kept out of the mud and wears a protective, vented cover, ensuring you'll be able to enjoy all-day rides in deep goop. The large, efficient radiator offers approximately 22 kW of cooling capacity.
Visco-Lok QE Auto-Locking front differential STAY IN THE GROOVE
Visco-Lok† QE has all the features and benefits of the standard quick-engagement Visco-Lok† differential, but with an even quicker engagement point for mud riding. This differential, unlike some competitors' differentials, does not have a speed limiter.
Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) GRABS AND GOES
Rugged Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) technology gives you shiftless, responsive gearing at the right time. For ease of use, you can count on the engine braking feature to help slow you down when going downhill.
Surrounding Spar Technology (SST) frame PROVEN TO PERFORM
Quality shines in everything we do—and the foundation is the next-generation, industry-exclusive SST frame with Geometric Contact Control. The efficient welded-steel frame incorporates advanced manufacturing processes and geometry for increased structural integrity, improved durability, and precise handling.
28-in ITP Mega Mayhem tires and 12-in cast-aluminum wheels MUD-MOVING TIRES
Want the ultimate in mud performance? ITP’s 28-in (71 cm) Mega Mayhem tires were built from the ground up to be ground down: 6-ply rubber construction, tread pattern tuned for aggressive riding—backed up by beefy 12-in (30.5 cm) cast-aluminum wheels that balance strength with low weight.
Waterworld South Africa’s premium new and used boat, jetski, side by side and quad bike dealer
Waterworld has been selling new and used boats for almost 40 years. In addition to our boat ranges, Waterworld also offers a massive range of Can-Am Side by Side vehicles, Sea Doo jetskis, Can-Am quad bikes and Can-Am Spyder. We are South Africas biggest Sea-Doo and Can-Am dealer and have the largest range in the country
- We are stockist of imported boat brands such as MasterCraft Boats, Chaparral, Regal, Cobolt, Avalon Pontoons as well as local boats such as Panache boats, Odyssey 650, Viking boats, Carrera boats, Angler boats, Classic 230 and many others.
- We also stock Mercury outboard motors, Mercury inboard motors and Evinrude outboards
- We carry the biggest range of waterskiing & boating accessories in South Africa & carry for than R2million worth of Sea Doo & Can Am parts.
- If you looking for the perfect boat with the best service in the industry, look no further.
- We are based in Gauteng but for a small extra fee we deliver country wide
- If we don’t have what you are looking for contact us and we will find it for you