CAN-AM OUTLANDER MAX X-TP 1000R
CAN-AM OUTLANDER 1000R MAX X-TP QUAD BIKE
2 SEATER ATV
BRING YOURSELF EVEN FARTHER
Take command of unmatched all-terrain performance with the new 2019 Outlander MAX XT-P Quad bike. Wider, revised FOX suspension makes the most of legendary Rotax® power and tows up to 1,650 lbs (750 kg).
- Rotax® V-twin engine options
- New arched double A-arm front suspension with front sway bar
- Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™️) with riding modes
- Front and rear FOX† 1.5 PODIUM† QS3 shocks
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with engine braking
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS™)
- 3,000-lb (1,361 kg) WARN† winch with roller fairlead
- 14-in. cast-aluminum beadlock wheels
- 26-in. ITP† Terracross radial tires
- Painted plastics for premium look
Rotax V-Twin engine options CONTINUE THE ROTAX LEGEND
Available with the industry-leading 91-horsepower Rotax 1000R V-Twin engine, a 62 hp Rotax 650, or 78 hp Rotax 850 V-Twin engine, the choice is officialy in your hands. Outlander puts all that torque to the ground with responsive throttle, a signature roar, and power to spare. Renowned for flexible reliability in harsh conditions and easy maintenance, Rotax engines have seen every corner of the world—and that's not a boast.
Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Feel off-road terrain like never before with Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS), which gives easy steering assistance and adapts its response to the vehicle's speed. At lower speeds, assistance is increased to reduce your steering effort while at higher speeds it's reduced to return maximum feel to the rider. Choose between three modes to match the conditions.
Fully revised front and rear suspension FOR REACHING NEW PEAKS
The most significant Outlander upgrade yet, it's all about taking the ride even farther. Starting with front arched A-arms, sway bar, and revised wheels for a wider stance and more confident handling. The independent rear suspension eliminates scrub and camber changes for unparalleled vertical wheel control—rather than in a flexive butterfly motion. Rotax power with leading traction and power transfer.
Ergonomic passenger comfort MAXIMIZE YOUR CAPABILITY
Like everything else on the Outlander, the MAX seat is engineered for a reason, with ergonomic multiposition handgrips and raised floorboards to ensure more comfort on long rides—or flip the passenger seat down in seconds and gain even more cargo capacity.
Adjustable FOX PODIUM 1.5 QS3 shocks RESPOND TO YOUR RIDE
High-performance front and rear FOX PODIUM 1.5 QS3 shocks let you easily dial in your suspension setup tool-free to suit the conditions. Through a 3-position knob, suspension can be adjusted to give a smooth and comfortable ride—or sporty one—or a firmer shock in position 3 for a high-performance, race-ready suspension.
3,000-lb WARN winch with roller fairlead CLOSE THE GAP
This powerful winch with a 3,000 lb (1,361 kg) capacity is factory installed and can handle the toughest situations, an indespensible tool when tackling conditions that include hunting, ranching, mud holes—and helping your friends keep up.
Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) GRABS AND GOES
Rugged Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) technology gives you shiftless, responsive gearing at the right time. For ease of use, you can count on the engine braking feature to help slow you down when going downhill.
Surrounding Spar Technology (SST) frame PROVEN TO PERFORM
Quality shines in everything we do—and the foundation is the next-generation, industry-exclusive SST frame with Geometric Contact Control. The efficient welded-steel frame incorporates advanced manufacturing processes and geometry for increased structural integrity, improved durability, and precise handling.
26-in ITP Terracross tires and 14-in cast-aluminum beadlock wheels PREMIUM WHEELS AND TIRES
Performing as well as they look, 14-in (35.6 cm) cast-aluminum beadlock wheels with less unsprung weight and improved strength are matched with durable 26-in (66 cm), 6-ply ITP Terracross tires with a tread that delivers both a comfortable ride and strong off-road grip.
Durable color and options FIND THE PERFECT SHADE
Even the finish is, well, finished: a high-grade, durable painted plastic that gives the Outlander the looks and the ability to brush off wear and tear. Our method of production also ensures plastics retains their finish and stay scratch resistant.
Hardworking standard features WORKS RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
An industry-leading 1,650-lb (750 kg) towing capacity, front and rear racks with LinQ attachments points, and multifunction gauges will make the Outlander your preferred companion for work and play.
Waterworld South Africa’s premium new and used boat, jetski, side by side and quad bike dealer
Waterworld has been selling new and used boats for almost 40 years. In addition to our boat ranges, Waterworld also offers a massive range of Can-Am Side by Side vehicles, Sea Doo jetskis, Can-Am quad bikes and Can-Am Spyder. We are South Africas biggest Sea-Doo and Can-Am dealer and have the largest range in the country
- We are stockist of imported boat brands such as MasterCraft Boats, Chaparral, Regal, Cobolt, Avalon Pontoons as well as local boats such as Panache boats, Odyssey 650, Viking boats, Carrera boats, Angler boats, Classic 230 and many others.
- We also stock Mercury outboard motors, Mercury inboard motors and Evinrude outboards
- We carry the biggest range of waterskiing & boating accessories in South Africa & carry for than R2million worth of Sea Doo & Can Am parts.
- If you looking for the perfect boat with the best service in the industry, look no further.
- We are based in Gauteng but for a small extra fee we deliver country wide
- If we don’t have what you are looking for contact us and we will find it for you