Can-Am Outlander Max Dps 570
Cam-Am Outlander Max Dps 570 Quad Bike
Remarkable comfort & capability for all riders. The perfect blend of efficiency, performance, and price, the Outlander 450 or 570 ATV is all you’ll ever need…and then some.
- Rotax® engine options
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with engine braking
- Double A-arm front suspension
- Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) rear suspension
- Visco-Lok auto-locking front differential
- 1,300-lb (590 kg) towing capacity
- 5.4-gal (20.5 L) fuel capacity
- 25-in. Carlisle Trail Wolf tires
- Surrounding Spar Technology (SST) G2 frame with Geometric Contact Control
- Multifunction digital gauge
- Steel racks with LinQ quick-attach accessory system and a combined 360 pounds (163.3 kg) capacity
- 2.9-gal (10.9 L) water-resistant rear compartment
- 48 hp
- 25-in. tires on 12-in. cast-aluminum wheels
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- Heavy-duty front & rear bumpers
LEADING ENGINE TECHNOLOGY
Rotax 450 and 570 engine options
Choose either a 38-hp single-cylinder Rotax 450 or a 48-hp, eight-valve SOHC Rotax 570 V-Twin. These proven Rotax engines offer unmatched power and performance while remaining both reliable and efficient.
New vented side panels, a long list of standard features & built-in Can-Am quality for the jobs and rides that matter.
Built to a standard, not to a price. Horsepower, features, capability & an MSRP that keeps our competitors up at night.
CAPABLE HAULING & TOWING
1,300 lbs (590 kg) of towing capacity
Fully equipped to move larger loads with ease, the Outlander has a standard rear hitch plate and impressive 1,300-pound (590 kg) towing capacity to cover any chore and journey.
TORQUE ON DEMAND
2WD / 4WD with Visco-Lok QE
Try out every terrain with the Visco-Lok† QE auto-locking front differential, with a faster engagement point for demanding use. Unlike some competitors' differentials, it does not require a speed limiter.
TECH THAT COUNTS
Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
For easy, direct speed-sensitive steering assistance, with more power at lower speeds to reduce steering effort and less at higher speeds for maximum steering feel to the rider. Three modes adapt DPS even more.
SPECIALIZED FOR ANYTHING
3,000-lb (1,361 kg) WARN† winch
Put this powerful, factory-installed WARN winch with roller fairlead to the test. Its 3,000 lb (1, 361 kg) capacity is essential when tackling conditions like hunting, ranching, mudding, and remote work sites. Prewired on all other models.
Contact. Renier Pretorius
Tel. +27 61 976 1217
Visit. 234 Malibongwe Drive Northriding
Johannesburg South Africa
Hours. Fri. 8 am - 5 pm
Sat. 8 am - 12 pm