THE FIRST 50-INCH CAN-AM SIDE-BY-SIDE EVER, BUILT FROM HEAD TO TOE FOR YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE. UNMATCHED AGILITY, NO MAINTENANCE FOR 1-YEAR—WHERE WILL YOU GO?
- WE DO NOT DO HALFWAY: a travel-sized stance of 127 cm without travel-sized compromises.
- CALL THE CAVALRY: Rotax ACE 800 V-twin engine
- PREPARED FOR OVERTIME: new Quick Response System T (QRS-T) CVT transmission and Selectable 2WD / 4WD with Visco-Lok auto-locking front differential
- TAKE THE REIGNS: Adjustible tilt steering, a thick-rimmed wheel, and a comprehensive multi-function digital gauge display are all you will need to carry on—with Electronic Hill Descent Control when you need it.
- MADE TO MEASURE SUSPENSION Designed for trail riding, the double A-arm front suspension and TTA-T rear suspension combine to offer up to 10” front and 10.5” rear travel.
- BODY AND SPIRIT: the complete Ergo-Lok cockpit was shaped to carve out never-before-seen occupant space while retaining the ability to squeeze down narrow paths and through tight trails.
- LOCKED AND LOADED: Ten. That is how many LinQ attachment points are built into the Maverick Trail. It may seem like overkill, but we know what this side-by-side vehicle is capable of—and that you\'ll want to use every inch of it.
- SIMPLY UNMISTAKABLE: Its styling and function are inseparable, a block of signature Can-Am DNA carved into a 50-inch-wide canvas. From its 55-W headlights to LED tail lights, integrated roll cage to 300-lb (136-kg)-capable cargo box.
- FACE IT: From its profiled steel cage to integrated front steel bumper and injected full skid plates, the Maverick Trail is dressed and armoured to suit.
- No break-in required: Maverick Trail is sold factory-direct with 1-year of operation - depending on your riding style- before its first scheduled maintenance.