CAN-AM OUTLANDER X XC 1000R ATV
CAN-AM OUTLANDER X XC 1000R ATV
1 SEATER ATV
THE ROAR IS REAL WITH THE OUTLANDER X XC 1000R CAN-AM ATV
Find out for yourself why the 2019 Outlander X XC ATV performs like nothing else: wider, revised suspension with FOX Podium 1.5 RC2 shocks and a thrilling 91 hp Rotax® heart. In other words, the most powerful ATV ever has arrived.
- Rotax® V-twin engine
- Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™️) with riding modes
- Front and rear FOX† PODIUM† 1.5 RC2 shocks
- 14-in. cast-aluminum beadlock wheels
- 26-in. ITP† Terracross radial tires
- Sport bumper with aluminum pre-runner
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with engine braking
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS
- Front, center & footwell aluminum skid plates
- HMWPE A-arms protectors
Engaging 91 hp Rotax V-Twin engine CONTINUE THE ROTAX LEGEND
The all-new 91-horsepower Rotax 1000R V-Twin engine is remarkable for its—dare we say it—more refined thrills. Use Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC) with three driving modes for all-day thrills through harsh conditions. Rotax engines have seen every corner of the world for a reason—and that's not a boast.
Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Feel off-road terrain like never before with Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS), which gives easy steering assistance and adapts its response to the vehicle's speed. At lower speeds, assistance is increased to reduce your steering effort while at higher speeds it's reduced to return maximum feel to the rider. Choose between three modes to match your preferences.
Fully revised front and rear suspension FOR REACHING NEW PEAKS
The most significant Outlander upgrade yet, it's all about taking the ride even farther. Starting with front arched A-arms, sway bar, and revised wheels for a wider stance and more confident handling. The independent rear suspension eliminates scrub and camber changes for unparalleled vertical wheel control—rather than in a flexive butterfly motion. Rotax power with leading traction and power transfer.
FOX Podium 1.5 RC2 shocks SET IT UP
These shocks don’t play: they rip. FOX Podium 1.5 RC2 shocks are for the rider who wants it all: race-ready dual-speed compression, rebound, and preload adjustments unleash the newfound capability of this year’s Outlander X xc suspension setup. If features like velocity-sensitive damping control and Teflon-lined spherical bearings don’t get you excited, we’re not sure we can help.
26-in ITP Terracross tires and 14-in cast-aluminum beadlock wheels PREMIUM WHEELS AND TIRES
Performing as well as they look, 14-in (35.6 cm) cast-aluminum beadlock wheels with less unsprung weight and improved strength are matched with durable 26-in (66 cm), 6-ply ITP Terracross tires with a tread that delivers both a comfortable ride and strong off-road grip.
Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) GRABS AND GOES
Rugged Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) technology gives you shiftless, responsive gearing at the right time. For ease of use, you can count on the engine braking feature to help slow you down when going downhill.
Surrounding Spar Technology (SST) frame PROVEN TO PERFORM
Quality shines in everything we do—and the foundation is the next-generation, industry-exclusive SST frame with Geometric Contact Control. The efficient welded-steel frame incorporates advanced manufacturing processes and geometry for increased structural integrity, improved durability, and precise handling.
Aluminum taper profile handlebars with hand guards WHERE IT COUNTS
You're suited up and definitely want to ride behind revised wind deflectors and a square pad for the look and protection that comes ready for the territory: from the starting line to the finish.
FRONT, CENTER, A-ARMS & FOOTWELL SKID PLATES HIGH STRENGTH
Made with high strength 5052 H32 aluminum. A must-have for rugged terrain.
Durable color and options FIND THE PERFECT SHADE
Even the finish is, well, finished: a high-grade, durable painted plastic that gives the Outlander the looks and the ability to brush off wear and tear. Our method of production also ensures plastics retain their finish and stay scratch resistant.
Waterworld South Africa’s premium new and used boat, jetski, side by side and quad bike dealer
Waterworld has been selling new and used boats for almost 40 years. In addition to our boat ranges, Waterworld also offers a massive range of Can-Am Side by Side vehicles, Sea Doo jetskis, Can-Am quad bikes and Can-Am Spyder. We are South Africas biggest Sea-Doo and Can-Am dealer and have the largest range in the country
- We are stockist of imported boat brands such as MasterCraft Boats, Chaparral, Regal, Cobolt, Avalon Pontoons as well as local boats such as Panache boats, Odyssey 650, Viking boats, Carrera boats, Angler boats, Classic 230 and many others.
- We also stock Mercury outboard motors, Mercury inboard motors and Evinrude outboards
- We carry the biggest range of waterskiing & boating accessories in South Africa & carry for than R2million worth of Sea Doo & Can Am parts.
- If you looking for the perfect boat with the best service in the industry, look no further.
- We are based in Gauteng but for a small extra fee we deliver country wide
- If we don’t have what you are looking for contact us and we will find it for you