CAN-AM OUTLANDER 570 DPS ATV
CAN-AM OUTLANDER 570 DPS ATV
UNMATCHED ALL-TERRAIN PERFORMANCE IN ATV
Raise your expectations in ATV experiences. Get the all-terrain performance you'd expect from Can-Am ATV, with the added comfort of Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS).
- Rotax® V-twin engine
- Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™️) with riding modes
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with engine braking
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- Double A-arm front suspension
- Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) rear suspension
- Visco-Lok‡ QE auto-locking front differential
- 12-in. cast-aluminum wheels
- 590 kg towing capacity
- 500-W magneto
ROTAX 450 AND 570 ENGINE OPTIONS CATEGORY-LEADING PERFORMANCE
Select from either a 38-hp single-cylinder, liquid-cooled Rotax 450 four-stroke or a 48-hp, eight-valve, liquid-cooled SOHC Rotax 570 V-Twin. The proven Rotax engines offer unmatched power and performance while remaining both reliable and efficient.
TRI-MODE DYNAMIC POWER STEERING (DPS) PRECISION-ENGINEERED HANDLING
The Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) offers easy steering assistance to the rider, adapting the level to the vehicle's speed. At lower speed, assistance is increased to reduce steering effort while at higher speed it is reduced to keep maximum steering feel to the rider. On top of that, it is possible choose between three modes to match each rider's preferences.
12-IN. (30.5 CM) CAST-ALUMINUM WHEELS WITH 25-IN. (63.5 CM) TIRES DURABLE WHEELS
Centerless 12-in (30.5 cm) cast-aluminum wheels reduce weight and offer improved strength in strategic areas. The wheels are wrapped in 25-in. (63.5 cm) Carlisle Trail Wolf Tires for rugged performance on tough terrain and changing conditions.
TORSIONAL TRAILING ARM INDEPENDENT (TTI) REAR SUSPENSION ELIMINATES SCRUB AND CAMBER CHANGES
The industry's only independent rear suspension where the rear wheels pivot up and down in a vertical line rather than a more cumbersome butterfly motion. It is also strategically designed to offer point-and-shoot handling, optimal traction and the efficient transferring of power to the ground. With 5 preload settings on the shocks and 8.8 inches (22 cm) of suspension travel, the Outlander soaks up rough terrain to keep the rider comfortable and focused on the trail.
DOUBLE A-ARM FRONT SUSPENSION BETTER STEERING FEEL
Includes dive-control geometry for better cornering and vehicle-braking dynamics. The 9-in (22.9 cm) suspension travel increases trail comfort and capabilities in rough terrain.
Waterworld South Africa’s premium new and used boat, jetski, side by side and quad bike dealer
Waterworld has been selling new and used boats for almost 40 years. In addition to our boat ranges, Waterworld also offers a massive range of Can-Am Side by Side vehicles, Sea Doo jetskis, Can-Am quad bikes and Can-Am Spyder. We are South Africas biggest Sea-Doo and Can-Am dealer and have the largest range in the country
- We are stockist of imported boat brands such as MasterCraft Boats, Chaparral, Regal, Cobolt, Avalon Pontoons as well as local boats such as Panache boats, Odyssey 650, Viking boats, Carrera boats, Angler boats, Classic 230 and many others.
- We also stock Mercury outboard motors, Mercury inboard motors and Evinrude outboards
- We carry the biggest range of waterskiing & boating accessories in South Africa & carry for than R2million worth of Sea Doo & Can Am parts.
- If you looking for the perfect boat with the best service in the industry, look no further.
- We are based in Gauteng but for a small extra fee we deliver country wide
- If we don’t have what you are looking for contact us and we will find it for you