CAN-AM OUTLANDER 450 QUAD BIKE
CAN-AM OUTLANDER 450 QUAD BIKE
1 SEATER ATV
RAISE YOUR EXPECTATIONS, NOT YOUR PRICE RANGE. GET THE ALL-TERRAIN PERFORMANCE YOU'D EXPECT FROM CAN AM QUAD BIKE
- Rotax® single cylinder engine
- Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™️)
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- 12-in. cast-aluminum wheels
- 26-in. 6-ply Carlisle† ACT HD radial tires
- Reinforced seat skin
- Relocated air intakes
- Increased ground clearance
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.TM)
Rotax V-Twin engine options CONTINUE THE ROTAX LEGEND
Available with a 62-hp Rotax 650 or 78-hp Rotax 850 V-Twin engine, the new Outlander puts all that torque to the ground with responsive throttle, a signature roar, and power to spare. Renowned for flexible reliability in harsh conditions and easy maintenance, Rotax engines have seen every corner of the world—and that's not a boast.
Fully revised front and rear suspension FOR REACHING NEW PEAKS
The most significant Outlander upgrade yet, it's all about taking the ride even farther. Starting with front arched A-arms, sway bar, and revised wheels for a wider stance and more confident handling. The independent rear suspension eliminates scrub and camber changes for unparalleled vertical wheel control—rather than in a flexive butterfly motion. Rotax power with leading traction and power transfer.
Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) GRABS AND GOES
Rugged Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) technology gives you shiftless, responsive gearing at the right time. For ease of use, you can count on the engine braking feature to help slow you down when going downhill.
Surrounding Spar Technology (SST) frame PROVEN TO PERFORM
Quality shines in everything we do—and the foundation is the next-generation, industry-exclusive SST frame with Geometric Contact Control. The efficient welded-steel frame incorporates advanced manufacturing processes and geometry for increased structural integrity, improved durability, and precise handling.
Hardworking standard features WORKS RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
An industry-leading 1,650-lb (750 kg) towing capacity, front and rear racks with LinQ attachments points, and multifunction gauges will make the Outlander your preferred companion for work and play.
Waterworld South Africa’s premium new and used boat, jetski, side by side and quad bike dealer
Waterworld has been selling new and used boats for almost 40 years. In addition to our boat ranges, Waterworld also offers a massive range of Can-Am Side by Side vehicles, Sea Doo jetskis, Can-Am quad bikes and Can-Am Spyder. We are South Africas biggest Sea-Doo and Can-Am dealer and have the largest range in the country
- We are stockist of imported boat brands such as MasterCraft Boats, Chaparral, Regal, Cobolt, Avalon Pontoons as well as local boats such as Panache boats, Odyssey 650, Viking boats, Carrera boats, Angler boats, Classic 230 and many others.
- We also stock Mercury outboard motors, Mercury inboard motors and Evinrude outboards
- We carry the biggest range of waterskiing & boating accessories in South Africa & carry for than R2million worth of Sea Doo & Can Am parts.
- If you looking for the perfect boat with the best service in the industry, look no further.
- We are based in Gauteng but for a small extra fee we deliver country wide
- If we don’t have what you are looking for contact us and we will find it for you